Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The big day has arrived!!!

Well, its finally here.  Gonna go try to get a few hours sleep, get up at 5:30, grab my son and head off for the polls.  I kinda feel like a kid on Christmas eve eagerly anticipating opening up my gifts in the morning!  Don't know if I'll get any sleep.  Just get prepared for the long line of crybaby losers, race hustlers and poverty pimps demanding recounts on Wednesday.  In a sick way, I'll kinda miss hearing the incoherent psycobabble from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.  Enjoy your retirement, Harry!  Nancy can now resume her position as a back bencher.  Rumour is that once she is no longer Speaker of the House, she will retire.  I think I'm about to cry.  Oh well.  Lets go, Republicans.....yes we can, yes we can.  Or for my Hispanic friends, si se puede, si se puede!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cute how excited you get! I love your passion for our country! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete