Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YIPPPPPEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Victory in the House of Representatives for a Republican majority,(goodbye Nancy!).  Voted at 6:30a.m., went to bed til 2:00p.m.  Then watched Fox News from 5:00p.m. until 1:00a.m., (I know, get a life, right?!).  Went to work, still don't know how the Alaska race will turn out, too close to call.  What I don't understand is how in the world did Barney Frank, Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer, Chuck Schumer and Jerry "moonbeam" Brown get re-elected?!  What are their constituents smoking?  May I be so bold as to suggest mandatory drug testing at the polling places in Massachusetts, New York, Nevada and California?  Things that make ya go...HMMMM!  Gonna get a shower and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny honey. I love you and I love your passion for your country!

    ReplyDelete