Saturday, October 16, 2010

First of all, today is a very special day.  Ten years ago I married the most wonderful, caring wife any man could want.  We have grown quite a bit these last 10 years, her more than I, unfortunately.  When we met, we were both at the ends of our previous marriages and we were both not where we needed to be in our walks with the Lord.  The very first Sunday after our wedding, we visited a church in Pickerington that we had driven by and felt drawn to.  We felt like we were home.  The Pastor, Brett Gleespen teaches the Word of God in a way that it is easy to understand and apply to your life.  He is a very funny man!  His family is wonderful and almost all of them are on the praise and worship team.  His wife, Miss Kim, plays keyboard and sings.  Daughter, Mallory, plays guitar and sings.  Son, Zachary, plays drums and son, Sam, plays bass guitar.  They have another daughter, Maddi, who, I'm sure will eventually be involved somehow!  They are very talented.  My wife, Christina, has really grown spiritually under his teachings and is a very strong christian because of it.  Four and a half years ago the Lord instructed Pastor to move back to his home town, Marion Ohio, to start up a new church.  We felt led to follow and help build with them.  For three and a half years, we drove an hour and ten minutes from Pickerington to Marion every Sunday for church.  We were finally able to sell our house and move to Marion in August last year, thank you Jesus!  Back to my wife.  I love her with all my heart and I can't imagine how my life would be without her.  Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, you are the best husband!!!! So very sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete